ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.4.1 Release Candidate 2

Austin Seipp mad.one at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 02:12:12 CET 2012

I've done so, and have an RC2 bindist that doesn't have a segfaulting
GHCi. I suppose this build should be advocated to Snow Leopard users.

I currently need a place to put the bindist. I'm about to send an
email to community.haskell.org to get my code.haskell.org SSH keys
updated, and I'll then be able to upload the RC2 bindist there and
follow up here (so people like Evan can give it a shot.)

If nobody else is opposed, I'll take care of finding out how to build
an OS X pkg, and provide that and a bindist for SL once the release
goes final.

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 05:09:20PM -0600, Austin Seipp wrote:
>>
>> I run XCode 4 (and haven't had the opportunity to upgrade.) Would it
>> be reasonable to make a binary distribution for people like Evan and
>> Me and hopefully have it put on the download page?
>
> If someone makes a bindist and/or installer then I can add it to the
> download page.
>

> Thanks
> Ian

Regards,