GHC Performance Tsar

Nicolas Trangez nicolas at incubaid.com
Fri Nov 30 17:57:32 CET 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-30 at 08:48 -0800, Johan Tibell wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I will try to find some time to set up a automatic run of nofib on my
> buildbot (which is powerful enough) and have it graph the results over
> time (and perhaps even email us when a benchmark dips).

You might be interested in CodeSpeed [1], of which an instance runs at
[2]. It supports different benchmark suites using different
platforms/compiler(version)s/... across different hosts (which might be
interesting for cross-architecture comparison?), and benchmark results
can be submitted to the app using some HTTP call in JSON format.

When integrated with some CI system, it can also point at commits
related to a certain benchmark run.

Nicolas

[1] https://github.com/tobami/codespeed/
[2] http://speed.pypy.org/