[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: GHC version 7.6.1

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen choener at tbi.univie.ac.at
Fri Sep 7 10:37:31 CEST 2012

Hi Simon,

Yes I am using -fnew-codegen. Using a large set of random input data
I get the expected results (comparing to both, a different version in
Haskell, and one in C).

I'll be monitoring output and will report problems.

However not relying on it, except to show that high performance is
possible. All code I am using for ``production purposes'' uses GHC 7.4
due to library dependencies.

Thanks for the note!
Christian

* Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> [07.09.2012 09:47]: