Log exceptions to eventlog

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Tue Aug 13 17:04:16 CEST 2013

Hi Simon,

The bug I'm looking into ([1]) is caused by the exceptions thrown by the
RTS, namely NonTermination and BlockedIndefinitelyOnSTM.

(It probably doesn't make sense to ask *who* sent the exception, but I'd
still like to know to whom they were sent and when.)

So simply modifying throwTo doesn't seem to be an option here (unless it
is also used by the RTS?).

[1]: https://github.com/feuerbach/tasty/issues/15

Roman

* Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> [2013-08-13 15:53:46+0100]