GHC 7.8 release?

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:43:59 CET 2013

Perhaps looking at what base-compat has to offer ("*A compatibility layer
for base*") is relevant to this discussion. See:

https://github.com/sol/base-compat#readme
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-compat

I didn't use it but it looks as promising approach to base API stability.

All best,
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki