Error building ghc on raspberry pi.

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Sat Jan 12 18:01:49 CET 2013

I've tried to build 6.12.3, 7.4.1, 7.4.2, and 7.6.1, with a few various
patches, and I'm stuck in the final stage with errors like:

/usr/bin/ld: error: libraries/ghc-prim/dist-install/build/cbits/debug.o uses VFP register arguments, libraries/ghc-prim/dist-install/build/HSghc-prim-0.3.0.0.o does not

I'm rebuilding with Karel's latest suggestion now.