Error building ghc on raspberry pi.

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Jan 16 20:07:02 CET 2013

Good! So the patch I already provided is working fine at least w.r.t.
change in configure. I've tested it here on my raspbian chroot on
pandaboard where I've hacked config.guess to print exactly what you get
on real rpi.

Now, I'm curious if the hack in DriverPipeline.hs helps too.

Were you able to merge the patch into your GHC? And rebuild? What was
the result?

Thanks,
Karel