any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at singpolyma.net
Sun Jan 20 19:39:13 CET 2013

Somebody claiming to be Karel Gardas wrote:
>I just build 7.6.1 release on my ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS which is hard-float ABI
>distro. I used distro provided LLVM 3.0 and configured GHC with:
>
>Please keep in mind that GHC HEAD is completely different beast as
>there is new codegen put on by defaul there and LLVM codegen is not working
>correctly with it yet.

Oh?  If LLVM codegen is broken in HEAD, that would explain why it's not
working for ARM :)  Hopefully I can get it working soon with at least an
unregistered build.  I have to build HEAD, since I'm doing cross-compiling.

--
Stephen Paul Weber, @singpolyma
See <http://singpolyma.net> for how I prefer to be contacted