any successfull ghc registerised builds on arm?

David Terei dave.terei at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:44:30 CET 2013

Hi all,

Can people please file bugs about these issues when they are confirmed
to some degree? Lots of ARM & LLVM stuff seems to just be floating
around mailing lists.... much higher chance of me or someone else
fixing if there are filed bug reports with test cases and/or patches
attached.

Austin and I also fixed a couple of LLVM related issues in the last 2
days or so, so hopefully that solved some of these.

Top level bugs to link to when filing other bugs please:

* GHC ARM support: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7623
* LLVM Cross compilation: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7610
* LLVM unregisterised issues: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7622
* LLVM bootstrap issues: http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7590