RFC: changes to -i flag for finding source files

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Fri May 30 09:00:38 UTC 2014

JHC has the feature that

Graphics.UI.GTK.Button can live in any of:

Graphics/UI/GTK/Button.hs
Graphics/UI/GTK.Button.hs
Graphics/UI.GTK.Button.hs
Graphics.UI.GTK.Button.hs

It lets you have deep module hiarchies without deep directory
hierarchies and is not terribly surprising as behaviors go.

     John

John Meacham - http://notanumber.net/