[GUI] CGA Proposal

Nick Name nick.name@inwind.it
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:18:11 +0200

Il 08:31, giovedì 14 agosto 2003, hai scritto:
> It seems that the three platforms Windows,
> Gnome and Mac

The kde environment was written with macos and windows in mind, so it's
highly probable that any specification that can look and feel native on
gnome,mac and windows can also feel the same on kde. Perhaps it would be
better to ask on the main haskell list or on the kde development list for a
confirmation. If my english does not suck too much :) and there is consensus
on also supporting kde I can take care of this job when in Pisa (after 24
aug.) so we will be sure to be able to support kde too. Or else we'll just
trust our luck that kde and other GUI toolkits can be modeled if macos,
windows and gnome can be modeled with a library

V.