[GUI] after the opinion poll

Adrian Hey ahey@iee.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:00:26 +0000

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 23:52, Axel Simon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I summarized everything that was said on this email list. I put the result
> on the web and would like to ask everybody to review it and correct what I
> got wrong:
>
> http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/as49/poll.pdf

Hello,

I've read the summary of my POV. On the whole it accurately reflects
MH0, apart from the proposal..

 "Implement everything from scratch in Haskell and C (design a Haskell
  look and feel)"

I wasn't proposing a standard Haskell look and feel. Nor was I proposing
a standard Haskell control/widget set (or standard Haskell API for such).
The library I have in mind would be quite uncommitted in this respect.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey