[GUI] Update of the opinion poll document.

Axel Simon A.Simon@ukc.ac.uk
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:20:14 +0000

I tried to summarize the recent discussions on this list in the technical
section. The easiest way to read it is to use the following link:

http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/as49/poll.pdf

The document is now available under

/home/cvs/root/haskell-report/gui/poll.tex

in the (GHC) CVS repository on haskell.org. The only way to receive emails
about commits seems to be to subscribe to cvs-all which probably fills you
inbox quite quickly. Thus I recommend: if you make bigger changes (and any
change is welcome), just write a message to this list.

Lacking is a statement about procedure (naming versions "Proposal",
"Stable", etc). I'll add that some time in the future.

Axel.