[GUI] Update of the opinion poll document.

Vincenzo Ciancia ciancia@cli.di.unipi.it
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 01:48:58 +0100

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:20:14 +0000
Axel Simon <A.Simon@ukc.ac.uk> wrote:

>  http://www.cs.ukc.ac.uk/people/staff/as49/poll.pdf

Oh, first of all, I forgot to tell that I have put my university e-mail
in the subject, but as you will have already understood, I am the same
Vincenzo, just less anonymous to look more serious.

Well, I write to tell that you misunderstood me in the topic 5.1.2,
"configuration of objects".  I was just proposing alternatives in my old
post. [Thanks for having read my code, and in general for that big work
wich poll.pdf is becoming, BTW.] As I (by chance) posted two minutes
ago, I am unbiased in what is the approach to initialize widgets, and to
link them together just want to see more examples, and to think more. So
I propose to postpone that decision, as you can read more in detail in
the other post.

Vincenzo