[GUI] A posting has just been made at our website regarding: gui@haskell.org

EXPERIENCE SEARCH ALERT experience.search.alert at shareyex.us
Sun Jun 6 20:55:37 EDT 2004

**IMPORTANT E-MAIL MESSAGE--PLEASE KEEP THIS FOR YOUR RECORDS**

Advisory - A user is trying to share opinions and experiences about you in our online community.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

To view all of the postings about you at our website use this link:

http://6.shyxp.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=gui@haskell.org

ShareYourExperiences.com, as the name suggests, is a place where users can meet each other for the purpose of sharing the experiences they have had with people and businesses.

IMPORTANT - To avoid future notifications like this simply add this email address to our Do Not Email List here:

http://4.shyx.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=gui@haskell.org

Best Regards,

Support Department