[Hackathon] Edinburgh Hackathon round-up

Dougal Stanton ithika at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:45:55 EDT 2009

Hello Haskellers,

On Saturday & Sunday (28th & 29th August) we held a Hackathon in
Edinburgh, before the ICFP got fully underway. If you were there,
thank you for coming.

We'll be writing a summary of what happened soon, and we'd love to
hear what you did. If you started a new project or fixed some
insidious bug, identified a major bottleneck or just enriched the
testing structure around your chosen project, it would be great to
know. Just a line or two is all we need!

I am hoping that everyone who attended will see this message, as they
must have seen Eric's original advertising emails. But please pass
this message along if you know there's someone we missed.

Cheers,

Dougal

--
Dougal Stanton