[Hackathon] hackathon spin-off in berlin?

Hugo Gomes hugo.gomes at fcsh.unl.pt
Thu Jun 16 18:40:42 CEST 2011

The CCC Camp is going to take place on the same weekend as the hackaton, its
location is near berlin and it only happens once every 4 years.
Unfortunately i already had my plane ticket to the CCC when the hackaton was
announced :(

Maybe we could do it in CCC? Here is the list of "villages" registered for
the event:

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Villages

The one called "Lazy Evaluation" seems to be the appropriate place to do
this sort of thing there...

Ideas ?