[Hackathon] ANNOUNCE: CamHac: Haskell Hackathon in Cambridge, UK, 12-14 August 2011

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:35:45 CEST 2011

CamHac is happening - come and spend a long weekend in Cambridge hacking
Haskell code in great surroundings with fantastic company!

Full details on the wiki page:

   http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/CamHac

When: Friday-Sunday 12-14 August 2011
Where: the Horobin Room of Homerton Conference Centre [1]

Registration is free! See the wiki page above for details.  We're
limited to 50 people, and registration is on a first-come first-served
basis, so sign up soon.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

Many thanks to Microsoft Research Cambridge for agreeing to sponsor the
event!

Cheers,
	Simon

[1] http://www.homertonconference.com/Horobin.html