newbie conceptual question [from haskell list]

Steinitz, Dominic J Dominic.J.Steinitz@BritishAirways.com
01 Aug 2001 13:01:10 Z

Alex,

The code isn't ready to go public but you can try out a web interface at http://r341-02.king.ac.uk/cgi-bin/ldap.cgi. If you use the search filter objectClass=top you will get the whole tree on our test server. You shouldn't be able to add, modify or delete (let me know if you can!). The web code isn't very resilient. If you specifiy a non-existent attribute or use the wild card character (*), you will get an uninformative error message. Or you can try searching any public ldap server.

Dominic.

alex@shop.com on 01/08/2001 13:30:00