newbie conceptual question [from haskell list]

Alastair David Reid reid@cs.utah.edu
15 Aug 2001 16:42:16 -0600

As a followup to my own mail about productive ways to discuss Haskell
with C programmers, here's some mail sent to me by a colleague who
normally hacks on operating systems in C but was trying out the C-Kit
(a very cool C parsing and typechecking library unfortunately written
in SML).  It's worth knowing that we'd recently been reading a lot of
papers about efficiently detecting errors in C code (think "lint on
crack").

--
Alastair Reid        reid@cs.utah.edu        http://www.cs.utah.edu/~reid/