[off-topic] LaTex for [[ ... ]]

Ken Shan ken@digitas.harvard.edu
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 12:41:05 -0400

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

On 2001-06-01T08:41:34-0700, Andrew Moran wrote:
> There's also \llbracket and \rrbracket, from stmaryrd.  They look better =
than
> the negative space hack, IMHO (now all I need is for Alan Jeffrey to writ=
e in
> and say that \{ll,rr}bracket are implemented with the negative space hack=
 :-)

Heh.  Actually they're not (and cannot, because they are extensible
delimiters -- useful for typesetting the denotation of multiple-line
programs!).

I found the Comprehensive LaTeX Symbols List very useful:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/symbols/comprehensive/

--=20
Edit this signature at http://www.digitas.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/ken/sig
Street Preacher: "You must accept Jesus Christ."
Me: "Sorry, I only accept Master Card and Visa."

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb--