please help me

Eric ykhsz@sina.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 11:39:39 +0800

Hi there, I am a beginner a haskell,and I have some difficulty in dealing with an assignment that is to translate a string representation of a list of appointments into a list of appointments.
For example:

strToApps "! 10-11 lecture
 12-13 lunch at the refec :("

Would yield:

[((10,11),"lecture",True),
 ((12,13),"lunch at the refec :(",False)]

"!" is used to determine that appointment is important or not

I have done some work,those are:

> type Date     = (Day,Month,Year)      -- e.g. (1,1,2000) = 1/1/2000
> type Year = Int
> type Month= Int
> type Day  = Int

> type Hour   = Int
> type Minute = Int
> type Time   = Hour	-- only times on the hour for now

> type Appointment = (Duration, Note, Important)
> type Duration = (Time,Time) -- e.g. (13,14) = 1-2pm, forall (s,f) in Duration: s < f
> type Note = String
> type Important = Bool

> strToApps :: String -> [Appointment]
> strToApps s =

How can I finish the requirement make use of library functions such as words, unwords, lines and break.

I am eager to receive your help, thank you very much.

Best Wishes

Leo

新浪免费电子邮箱 (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
新浪分类信息:二手市场走一走,该出手时就出手! (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)