Interpret haskell within haskell.

Eray Ozkural eozk@bicom-inc.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:06:21 +0200

On Friday 20 December 2002 03:16 pm, David Sankel wrote:

> I was referring to a haskell interpreter to be used
> within haskell code.  For instance:
>
> main = do
>   user_configuration <- parseHaskell
>   title <- resolveFunction user_configuration "title"
>
> :: String
>
>   putStr title

My next language design will have such an uber-cool standard library that you
will be able to evaluate all you want in the world. Now I've got some years
of design work to be done if you will excuse me.

exa <-- who found out that C++ was the worst PL in the world after giving 7
years to it

exa <-- He also ditched his C++ like imperative OO language design that he
wasted valuable time with

--
Eray Ozkural <eozk@bicom-inc.com>
Software Engineer, BICOM Inc.