Monadic Call/CC?

Simon Marlow simonmar@microsoft.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:50:32 -0000

> At 2002-02-23 07:55, Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk wrote:
>=20
> >It's in GHC in module MonadCont, together with a monad transformer
> >providing continuations and some instances.
>=20
> Could this sort of thing _please_ be added to
> <http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/set/book-hslibs.html>
> or somewhere? Is this documented somewhere?

My apologies for the lack of documentation for some of these libraries, =
and the generally poor state of the doumentation for hslibs.  Some of =
the libraries come from external sources, and in some cases the authors =
didn't provide documentation, or provided it in a form that we couldn't =
use directly.

For the next release of GHC, I'm hoping we can do a much better job, =
though not just by writing more documentation but by generating more of =
it automatically from the source code.  That's the plan; we don't have =
anything concrete yet.

Cheers,
	Simon