finding ....

Lennart Augustsson lennart@augustsson.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:45:42 +0100

I'm not saying that we always need to write perfect code.  Sometimes
the cost is too high doing it the right way (like adding a new system call).
But what I am saying is that you should be aware of these things; all the
examples you gave are broken.  Sometimes it doesn't matter much, but I'd
hate to see that code like that, e.g., in the control software for an airplane.
(Or in the kernel for that matter.)

    -- Lennart