literate haskell

Jorge Adriano jadrian@mat.uc.pt
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:22:39 +0000

Why is it necessary to leave a blank line between comments and code?
I'm using LaTeX  in my lhs files, with the code inside a verbatim
environment, and I'd rather start writing my code right after the
\begin{verbatim}.

I'd also like to know if anyone as changed is xemacs configuration file in
such a way that is easy to change from haskell to LaTeX mode from within lhs
files, and compile (latex compile) them.
I always have to change to latex mode, the change the syntax highlight, and
even then I can't compile the from the included lhs files - it always calls
view instead of compile, even if I specify the correct Master file.

Thanks in advance
J.A.