storing to a file

Christopher Milton cmiltonperl@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:48:05 -0800 (PST)

For some reason, the York ftp links never work for me, so
here are the links for the Binary data papers (practically
all of their webpages only point to "ftp://" for papers):

Heap Compression and Binary I/O in Haskell
Malcolm Wallace and Colin Runciman
http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/ftpdir/pub/malcolm/hw97.html

The Bits Between The Lambdas: Binary Data in a Lazy Functional Language
Malcolm Wallace and Colin Runciman
http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/ftpdir/pub/malcolm/ismm98.html

Chris Milton

http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/mitarbeiter/panne/haskell_libs/Binary.html