Wiki problems

Shae Matijs Erisson shae@ScannedInAvian.com
17 Oct 2002 20:13:01 +0300

"John C. Peterson" <jcp@ragged.cs.yale.edu> writes:

> We're aware of the wiki problems.  We've got out "wiki guy" working on
> it and I hope everything will be working again soon.  We won't lose
> anything that's been posted to the wiki.  Please be patient!

At one point in the distant past there was the idea of switching to another
wiki flavor such as MoinMoin. I'd be willing to translate the content from
pywiki to MoinMoin if there's still interest.

That could be a permanent fix to the continuing missing pages problem.
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - 2 days older than RFC0226