announcing darcs

David Roundy droundy@abridgegame.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:31:26 -0400

(My apologies for a possibly off-topic post, but I don't know where else I
might contact interested haskellers.)

For anyone who might be interested, I've written a revision control system
which is in haskell (called darcs), which is licensed under the GPL.  It
contains a few bits of code that you might find useful, such as an
interface to libcurl (for lazily reading files over http or ftp), an LCS
function and code for opening a pipe to sendmail as a Handle.  Of course,
I'd welcome anyone who wants to contribute to darcs itself.

the darcs webpage is http://www.abridgegame.org/darcs/

darcs is currently unix-only (counting MacOS X as unix).  A port to windows
would be a fair amount of work, but probably would mostly be
straightforward (mostly dealing with slashes versus backslashes and getting
libcurl to work under windows).
--
David Roundy
http://www.abridgegame.org/darcs/