Hugs' graphics lib

Daniel Jian daniel_jian@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:17:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have just installed Hugs to my system. And then I
also compiled its drawing library. My question is how
can I include that library in my code? I know this is
rather silly a question, but I have tried to play
around with the environment variable in .bashrc, and I
have added:-P$HOME/local/graphics-2.0.4/lib/x11 to the
HUGSFLAGS. But Hugs still complains that it cannot
include the lib.

I am just wondering, can I make an executable file
using hugs? How can I do that (if I can)?

Many thanks!

Blessings,

Daniel Jian