Sets

Eray Ozkural eozk@bicom-inc.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 13:27:02 +0200

I had asked a similar question on haskell lists about how to implement
hypergraphs efficiently, which are combinatorics of finite sets (sets of
sets). As a matter of fact, I obtained a nice and small finite set
implementation that works for me, let me see if it is worth posting.

If you are working with larger than trivial hypergraphs and expensive
algorithms performance can be a problem, so it would be better to surpass a
suboptimal approach.

Thanks,