Ann: HAllInOne bug fix release

Hal Daume t-hald@microsoft.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 07:56:36 -0700

(cafe)

This seems like a reasonable hypothesis.  Is there a way to get GHC to =
keep trying, despite the enormity of the input file?

Specifically, I expect it to do a better job of (a) inlining and (b) =
specialization.  Is there a way to hint to it to try a bit harder?  :)

 - Hal

 --
 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume@isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume