a readFile problem

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

It would probably be helpful if you were to post the code you have and
explain what part isn't working.  There's a function:

  readFile :: FilePath -> IO String
  (FilePath is just a String)

which reads a file.  This should be what you need to solve this
exercise...

 - Hal

--
 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume@isi.edu