African money

John Peterson peterson-john@cs.yale.edu
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 19:19:32 -0500

I checked and we do have spam assassin running on all haskel.org
mail.  The latest Nigerian spamlet somehow made it past -
unfortunately nobody has been keeping the spam rules up to date,  The
mail haskell list is member only posting but not haskell-cafe.  The
member only posting is slightly painful to keep in operation so we'd
prefer not to change the status of haskell-cafe unless things get
worse.  Quite a few people subscribe to the haskell list and then find
that they aren't recognized as members because of slight differences
in the From: address so we have to manually approve post fairly often.

   John