I am just starting out

Matthew Donadio m.p.donadio@ieee.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 20:31:33 -0400

Andy Schmidt wrote:
> Hi, my name is Andy Schmidt and I stumbled across this website as I started
> my quest for the best programming language.  I am only in college and I am
> trying to learn as many languages as I can.  I hope haskell will be the one
> I stick with.

I'm not sure what your curriculum is, but take a undergrad and grad
course in programming languages.  They are usually called something like
Introduction to Programming Languages, Fundamentals of Programming
Languages, etc.  You probably won't learn new languages to the extent of
being an expert, but you will learn a ton about them.

--
Matthew Donadio (m.p.donadio@ieee.org)