Help on Homework help

Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:34:58 +0100

Good write-up.

One suggestion: it'd be good to suggest *strongly* that people only send =
their homework-style questions to Haskell-caf=E9, not to the main =
Haskell list.   Given the existence of the fomer, using the latter is =
likely to irritate, which isn't likely to elicit helpful responses.

I know I could make the change myself, but you'll do it better :-)

Simon