[Haskell-cafe] Using -fcontext-stackXX in an OPTIONS pragma

Anders Höckersten chucky at dtek.chalmers.se
Mon Apr 5 15:43:18 EDT 2004

Hi!
I am currently trying to use GHC 6.2 together with the OPTIONS pragma.
My program is generating files and needs to set the context stack
differently for different files. I try to do this using the OPTIONS
pragma, by having this line at the top of my files:
{-# OPTIONS -fglasgow-exts -fcontext-stackXX #-}
(where XX is some generated number)
However, compiling this gives me an error:
Test.hs: unknown flags in  {-# OPTIONS #-} pragma: -fcontext-stack60

Is it supposed to be possible to set the context stack using the OPTIONS
pragma, and if so, what am I missing?

/Anders