[Haskell-cafe] Building Haddock on Windows

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Mon Apr 5 17:18:43 EDT 2004

Trying to invoke Haddock with
--read-interface=c:\ghc\ghc-6.0\doc\html\base\base.haddock

Initially I get a stack overflow, so I added: +RTS -K2M -RTS ...

and now I get:
Fail: end of file
Action: Data.Binary.getWord8

Is the --read-interface option specified correctly? This is where my GHC
installation is, and the base.haddock file exists in there. I assume this is
the interface file.

Is this a compatibility problem? i.e. haddock file distributed with GHC 6.0
too old for Haddock 0.6?

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.