[Haskell-cafe] Data structure for filesystem representation

Gerd M gerd_m1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:45:19 EDT 2004

Hello!

For an university project i need to design a data structure (in haskell)
that's capable of representing a unix filesystem and therefore fast
insertion/deletion. Support for persistent storage is also required.

Principally i was thinking to use a Binary Search Tree or an AVL Tree but
since this is my first real world application in Haskell I'm not so sure if
this is a good (performant) solution.
Any advice is welcome!

Regards,
Gerd.