[Haskell-cafe] Non-technical Haskell question

Keean Schupke k.schupke at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 06:26:49 EST 2004

Looks like your right, I thought cabal was just a library packaging
standard, but it appears to
have an on-line archive... I guess the real question is, can i do:

cabal install <package>

(or equivalent) and have all dependancies and the package I want
downloaded, configured, compiled, and installed on my system, such that
I only have to type the one command and then I can start using the
library straight away? (like with install <blah> in CPAN....)

    Keean.