[Haskell-cafe] Non-technical Haskell question

Greg Buchholz haskell at sleepingsquirrel.org
Fri Dec 3 12:50:15 EST 2004

Jason Bailey wrote:
> As well as a lack of decent online tutorials, examples, etc.  If it
> wasn't for the book /Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming/   I
> would be much farther back in my comprehension then I am now.

    Speaking of books, are there any intermediate/advanced Haskell
books?  Ones that aren't introduction to programming texts?  If I own
the Hudak book, is it worthwhile to also acquire the Thompson book?
Here's an analogy from the perl universe.  If the _School_of_Expression_
is to _Learning_Perl_ (the llama), what are the Haskell equivalents of
_Programming_Perl_ (camel) and _Perl_Cookbook_ (ram)?

    I suppose I should stop being lazy and contribute to the Haskell
version of the PLEAC project...

http://pleac.sourceforge.net/

Greg Buchholz