[Haskell-cafe] Mutable data design question

GoldPython goldpython at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:16:23 EST 2004

I have the same experience. I wish it wasn't so, but it is.

I've been playing with Haskell since before Haskell 98, and until I
joined this email list a couple weeks ago, I had never met another
human being that knew what functional programming was much less had
done any. I've been working around software for 24 years in four
states in the US, and one country overseas, and I've never even heard
the topic mentioned.

I'm not sure what it says, but there it is.