[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: MissingH 0.8.0 ("Festive Lambda")

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Dec 24 09:55:15 EST 2004

On 2004-12-24, John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> wrote:
>  * Virtualized I/O system
>    Use familiar functions to work on not just Handles but all sorts of
>    other types, including in-memory buffers. (HVIO module)

I should comment on this...  I went with basically what I originally
asked about here.  Not because I think my idea is better, but because:

1) It was most compatible with existing Haskell code,

2) I know how to implement it in a portable manner :-)

If you are curious, there are haddock files at
http://quux.org/devel/missingh/html/index.html

-- John