JVM bridge

Mark T.B. Carroll Mark.Carroll at Aetion.com
Tue Jan 6 12:25:20 EST 2004

With haskell-jvm-bridge-0.2.1 I get:

ghc  -package javavm HelloWorld.o HelloWorld_JVM.o Class_java_io_PrintStream.o Class_java_lang_System.o -o HelloWorld
gcc: unrecognized option `-rpath'
gcc: unrecognized option `-rpath'
gcc: unrecognized option `-rpath'
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open /usr/lib/jvm-bridge/lib/: File format not recognized

$ ld --version
GNU ld version 2.12.90.0.1 20020307 Debian/GNU Linux
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.
$ gcc --version
2.95.4
$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.2

I don't suppose anyone can hand-hold me through tracking this problem
down?

-- Mark