Help!!!!

Garner, Robin Robin.Garner at crsrehab.gov.au
Fri Jan 9 13:38:21 EST 2004

It looks like the only data structure you use here is a list, which has an
access time of O(n).  Perhaps if you used a log(n) data structure (like a
FiniteMap) or a constant structure (like an array) the runtime might
improve.

It's difficult to see from your program exactly what the algorithm you're
using is.  Or even how to run it. Have you done an analysis of its time
complexity ?

cheers