[Haskell-cafe] x11 libs

Gregory Wright gwright at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 09:28:24 EDT 2004

Hi Matt,

Just for reference, you need the X11 SDK from Apple's developer
site, in addition to the usual X11 binaries.  Sometimes people download
only the latter and discover they can't compile programs that use X11.

Let me know if you have trouble with the darwinports installed GHC,
since I maintain that.

Best Wishes,
Greg

Gregory Wright