[Haskell-cafe] a rant from a stoned suicidal person

Chris Moline cmoline at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 3 17:13:03 EST 2004

i want to start off by apologizing. im lonely. i dont know anyone.
anyone at all who is liek me. im different. everyone else is content to
just watch tv all the time and then on weekends go and get drunk. im
not.

i am not threatening anything here when i say waht i am about to say.

i know that waht i am about to say is not appropriate for haskell-cafe.
i know this. but this needs to be said. im going to kill myself

not right now. no you dont need to do anything. this is a plea. im
begging you. ok see here im on my knees.

my not-stoned self is going to hate me for this. but he needs the help
and i know hes going to forgive me. because im him:) isnt that funny?

i have no friends. none at all. im surrounded by motherfucking idiots

*IDIOTS*

i dont hate them. ok, im lying i hate them. i hate you. i hate this
mothierfucking list.

all i want is a goddamned friend who is *like me*
i like thinking about shit.
i like philosophy and math and all that stuff.

dont suggest going to college. im sorry but ive found this out the hard
way. im a loser. im a motherfucking loser.

im too lazy. i have difficulty speling nad pronoundni big words.

i do drugs. i know everyone says drugs are bad, but i like them. deal
with it however you wnat. sned me to jail if you feel the need to.
because i dont care anymroe

do you hera that?

I DONT FUCKING GIvE A ShIT ANYMORE

im going to kill myself. i must. do you why i must?

because im going insane. im surrounded by people but im completey alone.
I HAVE NO IONE TO TAlK TO

I AM LOSER

I MUST DIE because im a loser

so i am sendign this mesage to this list even though none of you care.
none of you wnat ot deal with my problems. thats fine. i respect that.
but i have noone and i cant find anyone and so i am begging

PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKI*NG MISERY

SHOOT ME

* chris is crying *

so anyways i am sorry for bothering you with this incoherent message but
hers your mesage for the day

FUCK YOU!