[Haskell-cafe] matching constructors

Vadim Zaliva lord at crocodile.org
Mon Mar 8 14:41:31 EST 2004

On Mar 8, 2004, at 12:55, Ben Rudiak-Gould wrote:

This would work, but I will have to write [] part for each option.
Generics approach is overkill but looks much neater when used.
But thanks for suggestion anyway, it is always good to learn yet
another way of doing things.

Sincerely,
Vadim

--
"La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien a ajouter, mais
quand il ne reste rien a enlever."  (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)