[Haskell-cafe] Re: Calling Haskell from .Net Environment

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon Nov 1 11:07:13 EST 2004

John Goerzen <jgoerzen at complete.org> writes:

> I'm interested in this too.  I see a webpage at
> http://galois.com/~sof/hugs98.net/.
>
> I was going to try building it with Mono, but all it says is that
> "Sources are available via CVS".  I don't know which CVS repo, where, or
> anything.  Does anybody have info on this?

I assume the CVS mentioned is the standard Hugs CVS.  See
    http://cvs.haskell.org/Hugs/pages/downloading.htm#CVS

Also, since the dotnet implementation is more than a year old, you
will probably find the sources included in the most recent official
Hugs release, Nov2003, in the dotnet directory.

Regards,
    Malcolm