[Haskell-cafe] Haskore Wiki (really Haskore T-shirt)

Fritz Ruehr fruehr at willamette.edu
Mon Nov 29 16:41:58 EST 2004

Henning and others who are interested in Haskore might want to check
out the Haskore-themed T-shirt available from CafePress:

     <http://www.cafepress.com/haskore.13482964>

Note that the 8 laws of polymorphic temporal media appear on the rear
side of the shirt: just click on the "View Larger Images" link to see
them. (I could also cut a cheaper, one-sided version of the shirt if
anyone is interested.)

I made this design for Paul Hudak without realizing that there would be
a big market for Haskore shirts (so I am pleasantly surprised).

As always, we here at Haskell-Themed Merchandise, Inc. make no profit
on the merchandise we sell at cost through CafePress.

   --  Fritz Ruehr

PS: There are also some Haskell-themed infant/toddler clothing items
that haven't made it onto the Haskell merchandise page yet, see
<http://www.cafepress.com/HaskellBoys> and
<http://www.cafepress.com/HaskellGirls>. HTMI's marketing department
has been duly chastised for the delays :) .